Saturday, November 24, 2007

Been a while since I've written, I would be surprised if anyone even checks out my blog anymore. It's been a really rough cycle on Clomid, I definately didn't know what my body was going to feel like each day when I woke up in the morning. I was mostly naseaus, which is the worse feeling of all. I can deal with the bloating and the enlarged ovaries. I can't deal with naseaus all that well especially when I'm working.
I tested yestarday at 12DPO and negative, today I woke up to AF. It's so unfair, it's unfair to me that a lot of us have to try so hard for what we want. I have one to two months before IVF.
I'm taking an unmedicated cycle before IVF this cycle. I need a chance to be happy and healthy before they hop me up on hormones. I'm sure my husband could use a break from me being whiny and hormonal. He's been such a blessing through all of this.
Anyways, I just have to keep telling myself that my time will come and that I have to move on and look foward to the next cycle. It's really hard to be positive, but Adam usually snaps me out of negative phases where I feel like crying all day about it.
Here's to next cycle.........even if it is unmedicated.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am sorry this cycle failed. I know you will find a rest cycle helpful, I love them and so does my husband. Not being hopped up on hormones and chemicals is a nice change of pace.