Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No progress:(

Ugh. Not dialated. Not effaced. Nothing. The doctor said it could be weeks. We'll talk about induction next week, but he doesn't think it would be a good idea because my cervix isn't ready. I agree, but am disappointed. I'm so ready. I know, I know, I'm not even close to being overdue. I just hate the fact that my paid FMLA time has already kicked in at work and it gives me less and less time with her. He says I'm still measuring 3 weeks ahead, which of course, makes this all the more uncomfortable for me.
Work is getting very very uncomfortable, yes I can sit down once in a while, but when I have to get up, I have to get up and that's about every 5 minutes. I think my last day will be August 29th regardless. Paid or unpaid, I can't do it anymore.
Hopefully next Tuesday, I will have better news....

No comments: