Wednesday, June 27, 2007

HOT HOT HOT DAMN!!!! ITS HOT OUT


Alright, so I think this must've been the hottest day of the year so far, the humidity was horrible!!!
Adam and I had a softball game today, our team sucks and we had a consistant losing season of 0-5. Now we are done softball. I had a good catch at second base though.

My ovary starting bothering me at the beggining of the game, but I tried to ignore it since I can't really do anything about it. OK OK, only endo thing I'm going to talk about in this post.


Tonight was a laid back night, ate pizza and watched reruns of FRIENDS..(my favorite TV show ever) on the couch. Now I am just nesting on www.thenest.com and writing my blog. Oh, I forgot to mention, I chat a lot on instant messaging....it's a bad habit, but there could be worse....cough cough, smoking...cough cough, picking your nose and eating it.....

Hopefully tomorrow or over the weekend, I will have something more interesting to write.

No comments: