Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going back to work!

Last Tuesday was my first day back to work after Ella was born and boy was it hard. Even though I was leaving her in good hands (my mom and Adam), I just couldn't stand the thought that I couldn't be there for her if she was crying or hungry. I missed her so much and I still do everytime I go to work. But I have to work and she is getting bonding time with Daddy and Grandma, so that's good.

Ella's first Halloween was great! I love holidays with a baby, it just makes it that much more special. We had a good amount of trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood and some really cool, inventive costumes. Everyone loved Ella's pea pod costume, but obviously what made it extra cute was Ella.

Paige and Kylee won the state championships for soccer on Saturday! It was a really great team against a really physical team and despite the crappy reffing, the girls won their game and have the gold ball!

Next week we are leaving Ella with Paige so we can go to our first wedding alone without her. I wish we could bring her, but children aren't invited. She looks so cute in a dress too;)

Obviously there are some updated pictures:)Not big on politics, but you gotta admit, this is really funny:)


No comments: