Friday, October 31, 2008

It's been a while, but believe me, worth the wait!

I've been lazy about blogging, well, not lazy, but I have a 2 month old who is very demanding and takes most of my time out of the day. She's had a lot of firsts in the past two weeks, her first party, her first Halloween costume, her first coos and giggles and the list goes on.

These are pictures of her first party. It was Kylee's (my sister's) Sweet Sixteen Party that we put on for her. It was formal, so Ella put on her party suit! But she didn't like it very much.



These are pictures of Ella's first Halloween celebration. Every year, Colby puts on a Halloween celebration and even though we did all of the activities for her, Ella was pooped!



These are pictures of Ella's first photo shoot with Austin, her future husband.



And these are just random 9 and 10 week photos, enjoy!!

1 comment:

jannandpat said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her again. Love, Pat