Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Mom:)

So I just want to take this oppurtunity and talk about my mom. She is the rock in my life. She understands me so well and has been helping me through my fertility situation. Yes there are some people who think it's weird that I am so open with my mom about the whole situation, but I have always been so close with her.
Every surgery, every appointment, every second of everyday she has been there for me through this whole process. It brings tears to my eyes to think I may never be able to give my mother a grandchild. I want more than anything in the world to give her that. And she wants more than anything in the world to be a grandmother to my children. What an awesome grandmother she is going to make! Just like my grandmother (her mother, who is now deceased) she will be there for my children as if they were her own. She will spoil them and play games with them, will have them sleep over, will be there for their birthdays, celebrations and be the best grandmother anyone could ever wish for.
My mom has had 6 kids, and even though she isn't going the infertility herself, she is going through this with me, she knows how badly I want children and what a good mother I'm going to be.
I cannot wait for the day that I can tell my mother she is going to be a grandmother. The day I can bring that joy into her life will be marked as one of the best days in my life.
If you read this mom, know that you are always the initial thought in my mind when I think about my unborn child. I will trust you with my child unconditionally and know that they will love you as much as they do me. I love you.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

This post made me cry. I am very close with my mom too and understand what you mean when you say others won't understand it. ;)