Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This is me being a lazy blogger

So I worked 12 days in a row before I had a day off recently so I sort of have an excuse for my lack of blogging.

Not much has happened recently, work is going 10 times better than it was before. I think I'm seeing eye to eye with my boss finally. I think she's starting to understand that there are a lot more things on my mind than working.

Ok, what else.......hmmm.....I want to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my baby brother (who isn't really a baby anymore). Cameron has turned 11. There is 14 years difference between him and I and I think I get more emotional than my mom does with each birthday of his. He grew up too fast. It's weird to think that he is going to be an uncle soon (hopefully). Uncle Cammy.....WEIRD.

I can't think of anything productive to say...........so hope the rest of everyone's week goes well!!

No comments: