Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pregnancy takes a lot out of you.

Physically I feel like I'm useless lately. I used to be able to be on my feet all day at work then come home and clean and cook and I may have been tired at the end of the day, but nothing like this. We are working on our first house right now which is really exciting, but I feel like my body doesn't want me doing anything it's meant to do. For example, bending over. It hurts. Not real bad, but my body doesn't want to anymore. Another example is reaching above my head for certain periods of time. I told Adam going into our house renovation that I wasn't going to be one of those pregnant women on the sidelines directing, but it feels more and more like my body is telling me to stop. I must listen to it obviously because it's for the health of the baby, but I can't help but feel a little left out. This is all worth it, I know! Just had to vent a little! On a good note, I LOVE feeling her move around in me, it's reassuring and makes me feel very connected to her. I can't wait for Adam to be able to see and feel her move!

No comments: