Saturday, July 19, 2008

33.5 weeks and OH THE HEAT!

It is very humid and hot here right now! We went to my brother's double header for baseball today and I could only make it through a game and a half. After that I was done for and needed some air conditioning. I know, I know, it's going to get worse ;)

I had a doctors appointment on Thursday and it was with the midwife, who was extremely nice. Unfortunately, my blood pressure was a little on the high side and my ankles and feet were so swollen she said that I needed to make another appointment for next week just in case. I told the receptionist I want to see my regular doctor cause I haven't seen him in months. If I need to be taken out of work for some reason, I want it to come out of his mouth and not someone who doesn't know me very well. I hope it isn't the case because I want as much time with the baby when she is born as possible and that would defiantly cut into my (unpaid) FMLA leave.

The baby hasn't been moving as much lately and I figure it's because she is probably running out of room in there. She still likes ice cream though:) and so does mommy:)

I'm getting extremely excited, I have two baby showers this week! Adam's work is putting one on for us and I have my "big" shower that my sister and mom are throwing for me on Sunday! I can't wait to see all my family and friends and coworkers so we can celebrate the baby:) My sister and mom have been working so hard on this shower, I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

That's it for now, hopefully I will have pics of the showers:)

No comments: