Sunday, December 28, 2008

An Endo Post

So it's official, the pain is back, full force, almost unbearable at times. I thought maybe it was just a fluke about a month and a half ago when it started, but it's been everyday. I'm on the mini-pill (progesterone only) but I bleed through it all month. It feels as if the cyst that was once on my right ovary has come back. It's one of my biggest concerns because the doctor said that I'm not really eligible for another laporoscopy to zap it out. I have too much scar tissue and I guess it wouldn't be beneficial to me.

Breastfeeding was supposed to keep the endo at bay, but I went a step further and started a birth control pill that is used to "treat" endo. Apparently neither worked and it's back along with an uncontrollable cycle.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I want my uterus so that I can have at least one more child, so a hysterectomy is out of the question. I think a call to my doctor is due, although I hate bothering him because he can't really do anything about it.

Distressing as it is, I look at Ella and it's almost as if the pain almost melts away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈