Monday, June 15, 2009

"Not Me Mondays"



I've have not found this wonderful blog called "My Charming Kids" and I have not been totally obsessed with updating myself on "MckMama's" life raising her four beautiful children including one child named Stellan who can use our prayers.

She does a posting on Mondays called "Not Me" Mondays where you post things you don't usually admit to doing unless caught in the act.

This week, I would like to share that I "did not" feed my 9 month old a nutri grain bar in a desperate attempt to get her to behave on our plane ride to Pittsburgh this weekend. I "did not" let her laundry that she peed in sit in our suitcase overnight and "did not" not take ANY pictures of her this weekend.

I will be doing this every Monday I hope! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

jannandpat said...

You must be a terrible mother! NOT! Ella was so wonderful this weekend and I loved being able to spend time with her. The granola bar won't hurt her, her clothes will get clean and the rest of us took tons of pictures. Relax! I hope you get to catch up on your sleep. Thanks again for sacrificing your weekend to be with us. And Happy Birthday to Adam.
Love,
Pat