Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Good Monday All!!!! This is my official LAST COUPLE OF DAYS OF WORK!!! After working my last 7 day stretch ever I have NOT quit my job. I will not be going to school to become a CNA and eventually an RN. I am not more excited about this than *almost* anything else I have ever been excited about in my life! I do NOT get to be a SAHM for about 2 months before I start classes. I will not be taking Ella to the park and baby pool and Grandmas house during the day. I will not be getting projects done that I had no time to do before.

This not me Monday is brought to you by a picture of Ella in her earlier days rooting the Red Sox on. We have NOT already made her a Sox fan!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

congrats on getting to leave your current job and spend the summer with your daughter! I was SO excited when I left my job just before Chloe was born.