Monday, July 6, 2009

Patriotic Babycakes.

Our 4th of July was very rainy, so we opted out of going to the parade and fair this year. The fireworks still happened, but were too late for Ella to stay out. We figured she would be crankier than normal if she stayed up that late and then heard loud, scary booms. We did, however, have a bbq at my parents house. Ella enjoyed some homemade macaroni salad with noodles, peas, eggs, and tuna. I have yet to find a food this girl doesn't love. She is a bottomless pit when it comes to tablefoods. Her absolute favorite is any type of fruit. Her and I shared an apple today and, man, did she get CRANKY if I didn't shovel it in fast enough. If only I could get Adam to eat like her. But I digress. Here are some pictures of this sweet, patriotic, baby, thanks to Grandma Pat and Grandaddy Jann.



1 comment:

Maggie May said...

I found you looking for blogs including endo-- I am trying to get pregnant with Stage four endo and I had a 6 cm ovarian cyst removed- and I love seeing your results!!