Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AND the pain is ON!! And other happenings..

This morning was the first real day of pain, CD13 and I feel like my stomach is going to explode from all the bloat. I'm breaking out pretty badly, I woke up with a huge cyst under my arm that is fairly painful, not sure if that's from the Clomid too, but it's never happened before.
To add insult to injury, I have to sit at training for 6.5 hours and it's till 11pm, so I'm almost falling asleep in my chair because Ella gets up at 6am, so by the time I get home, I'm really only getting about 6 hours of broken sleep. This week could not end fast enough. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I have to work 5-midnight. I'm going to be no good throughout the day. Ella is such a good toddler, I couldn't ask for better, but I'm sure she could ask for a more awake, playful mommy. Can you tell I'm STRESSED!?! I'm probably crazy to want to add another baby to the mix.

No comments: