Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Blogger Got Me Thinking

So one of my blogging friends has gotten pregnant (yay!!!! I'm so excited for her) and she has decided to keep her blog the way it is, about endo and her struggles with it. She is going to make another blog about pregnancy as not to offend or hurt anyone who is having a difficult time getting pregnant. I had put a lot of thought about whether or not I should do that with this blog, not just for that reason, but also because it tends to get confusing about what I'm blogging about. Trying to conceive number 2, endo, and lots about Ella. But what about those people who come to read about endo or just come to read about Ella?? I'm taking a vote and would really like to hear your honest opinion. I'm re-evaluating this situation as we try to conceive number 2 and really really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings especially those having problems with number 1. I would like some honest input!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I say 1 blog. I want the Endo stories, the IF stories, the Ella stories and the success for #2 story. That way later once #2 happens, you don't have to keep one Ella blog and 1 Baby2 blog.

jannandpat said...

I think your blog which includes Ella serves as encouragement to other women struggling with endometriosis. Ella is a true miracle, and if it can happen to you, it can happen to others.

nickoletta100 said...

I say you do whatever is easiest for you and however you want to!

Holli said...

I agree! I find comfort in reading the blogs of others going through fertility issues and endometriosis. I've recently just started one of my own and find it also helps to journal through the experience. It definitely gives me hope to hear about the success stories! I hope to one day have a success story of my own. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter and best wishes as you try for baby #2!