Friday, September 11, 2009

Ella's One Year Stats

We went to the pedi for Ella's one year well appointment today. She got three shots, none of which were the flu shot because they don't have those in yet. She got her MMR, chickenpox, and Hep B. She was NOT a happy camper. I felt awful as the tears rolled down her face.
In more happy news, Ella is doing great, she is 29.5 inches tall and 20lbs 2oz. She is in the 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight. Our new pedi is wonderful and had no concerns about her weight.
Her eyes were checked again and she saw no cross eyedness whatsoever and told me to just keep an "eye" on it. The doctor said to give her some milk of magnesia to help with her bowel issues that I haven't addressed in this blog, but she has a hard time getting her poops out. It involves a lot of screaming and pain for Ella. I feel so helpless when it happens because there is nothing I can do besides give her a suppository which isn't comfortable for her either.
Adam and I are very thankful and grateful that we have a happy, healthy one year old:)

No comments: