Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Ultra Sound today:)

So things just keep getting better and better. My ultrasound measured me at 7 weeks 4 days today. We heard the heartbeat today, it was music to my ears!!! The u/s tech said the baby looks wonderful. No more high risk ultrasounds, my next appointment is next Tuesday for a prenatal appointment. Unfortunately it's with a midwife and I wanted a doctor, but Adam and I are going to be sure it's a doctor delivering, preferably the doctor I've trusted all along. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against midwives, natural childbirth, and soothing noises, but I really just want my doctor who knows me and my needs.

I will blog after next appointment. We got u/s pics today, but they are really crappy and you can't see much, so I'm not going to post them. I will email anyone who wants them!!