Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sorry If I confused anyone

Sorry if I confused anyone with the answers I gave to the recent survey I posted. I didn't know that I had copy and pasted the original senders:) Here is mine


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, my middle name is my mom's first name though

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? this morning

3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time

4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? please don't ask me this right now

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one on the way :)

6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep! I'm a good friend!

7.DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No

10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? honey nut cheerios

11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes

13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? right now, just plain vanilla


14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and attitude

15.RED OR PINK? pink

16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? negativity

17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents

18.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? nope, but it would be fun finding out more about people
19.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black sweats and a sweatshirt, and I'm still freezing
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken parm sandwich, it's stayed down for now

21.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the tv

22.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? brown

23.FAVORITE SMELLS? spring

24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Adam

25.DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?nobody sent it to me

26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? hockey!

27.HAIR COLOR? dark brown with red highlights at the moment

29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30.FAVORITE FOOD?none right now, food is gross, ask me in ten minutes

31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy

32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Juno

33.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? baby blue

34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35.Hugs or kisses? Hugs

36.FAVORITE DESSERT? NOTHING, NO MORE FOOD QUESTIONS

37.MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

38.LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Dunno

39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? What to Expect When You're Expecting and Your Pregnancy, Week by Week

40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? optical mouse, don't need one

42.FAVORITE SOUNDS? Adam saying I love you

43.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither

44.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?California

45.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT YOU ENJOY SHARING? I can touch my toungue IN my nose
46.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Massena, New York

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christa, I was just reading that feeling, um, not very friendly with food is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I never thought I'd say this, but: I'm so glad to hear you're feeling nauseous! -Carrie